You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of innovative products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. If you aspire to lead and qualify for the Managing Associate Program, we can help you sample the agency leadership role. Upon successful completion, you can be appointed to a Sales Manager position.
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Exp anding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development and networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Pattern of professional success
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
*Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.